Play America
Welcome to Play America
Play America focuses on and specializes in preparing and filing the necessary I-129 Petition and all other necessary documentation for non-immigrant foreign (non-U.S.) band members and their essential support personnel to obtain approval for P-1B visas from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).  This includes submitting the necessary documents to the American Federation of Musicians (AFM) and/or other applicable labor organizations for the required peer consultation letter that must be submitted to the USCIS with the Petition and other documents when applying for P-1B visas.  Plain and simple: Play America helps foreign bands get the necessary documentation they need to legally perform in the United States.
Learn More About Play America
  • More info on Play America's Services
  • Bands Play America has Recently Obtained Visas Approval For
  • More P-1B info here
    For questions about or assistance in obtaining P-1B visas, contact Marc C. Gessford at Play America at or 916-350-1919.